3 320 parts trucks for sale

vindats1

check out my ad in the Datsun parts/cars for sale. I may have to move soon and don't want to have to scrap these. I may not have time to get them apart so trying to get them sold to folks in need. I put up several ads for 320 parts today. Tana

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to here you might get forced out Tana... i need quite a lot of 65 320 and 61 310 sedan bits...i couldn't take whole vehicles, but maybe i could pull some parts if push comes to shove... i hate landlords.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to move. I feel anxious sometimes thinking about what it would require if I had to make an unplanned move of my fleet off of the property that I rent.

I wish you were closer because I'd take a bunch of stuff off your hands. I may be interested in having some smaller stuff shipped, like inside door handles, window cranks and the plastic trim pieces for them. I'm also looking for a functional heater core to replace a leaky one. Let me know if you have anything like that and wish to go through the trouble of parting out.

Anyway, good luck with the sale and the move.