WTT: 6 spoke titans!!

I have some nice 6 spoke titans. Im looking to trade for some chrome dog dishes and steel wheels for them to go on. I would really like to find some chevy rally wheels cause i like the offset of them but im open to what you have.

Titans dont have tires, and will need the hubs bored still. I had them bored but the machine shop didnt bore them enough so they still need a hair taken off. u chould prolly do it with sand paper its so little but thats up to you. hit me up! pics are always good!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a set of truck rallys off my 71 blazer.... freshly powdercoated silver...but u could convince me to change the color for u if u desire... bummer part is im in olympia...i will go snap a pic here shortly i am adding them to my forsale thread...

Yeah take some pics. Might be interested if we can get some powder coating in as well. I kno ralleys dont go for much bit if they are the volor i want then that bring the value of them up in my eyes.

As far as tge location are you going to canby this year thats kinda meeting in the middle.

Wtf is a hyper link? Lol they are stock titans. I can get some pics later. I can at the moment as im at work. Bronze would be the color. There is a picture of what my truck will be looking like at the end of mt build thread. Its in my sig. Mughr be pics of the titans there too

i talked to bannana....andrew and he said he is willing too....i have a first datsun owner headed to canby in hs roadster and he offered to transport ...i was like in your roadster with two people ...um no bt thanks... if andrew cant handle it for some reason i will hit u up...

a376a86c.jpg

df0079b2.jpg

f717d853.jpg

ef341388.jpg

color is tough to tell in pics its a flat metallic bronze int he sun its gold a gold cast...this pic may show the color a little better,...

9e6a8141.jpg

de5ba376.jpg

9537b67b.jpg

giving andrew your info ....he has the wheels already....i forgot to take apic outside whenit was semi over cast...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.