79 620 hood hinge mounts and body parts

Hey guys-

Took the cowl off today and discovered there is no hope of saving the hood hige mount on the passenger side of the truck. Wondering if anyone has a set or even a single hood hinge with the mount that is usable. Also in the market for a hood, cowl, both front fenders, the sheet metal that holds the tail lights (for lack of a better name) and a piece of rocker panel from the driverside KC area (slim chance, haha).

I'm just outside of Seattle. Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

check ebay for the tail light panels. they are new but coming from Singapore. as for the rest, cant really help ya. my parts truck is holier than the pope, so it wont do ya much good. check with tdaaj here on teh forum. he might have something that would be useable.

Hey guys-

Took the cowl off today and discovered there is no hope of saving the hood hige mount on the passenger side of the truck. Wondering if anyone has a set or even a single hood hinge with the mount that is usable. Also in the market for a hood, cowl, both front fenders, the sheet metal that holds the tail lights (for lack of a better name) and a piece of rocker panel from the driverside KC area (slim chance, haha).

Ithink I've got every thingt you are looking for. But nothing is pristine. Nice/decent but not pristine.

Hey guys-

If tdaaj doesnt have what you need i have:

sheet metal that holds the tail lights

single hood hinge with the mount that is usable

cowl

piece of rocker panel from the driverside KC area ( arent all rockers the same???) if so i have a parts truck that you can take chunks out of.

Awesome guys! thanks for the fast reply. Start throwing out some prices when ya know what you want! Also looking for an underdash harness, window felts and a gauge cluster now that I think of it :blush:

I can do everything but the felts for $275

Parts in tenino? Is the frame still attached to the underside of the hood? Are the rest of the sheet metal parts pretty straight/ cancer free? This is my first ever attempt at any kind of paint/body, been watching lots of youtube videos haha . Stuffs a little tight right now and I'll probably have to hold off on the harness and cluster until a later date, sorry.

Parts in tenino? Is the frame still attached to the underside of the hood? Are the rest of the sheet metal parts pretty straight/ cancer free? This is my first ever attempt at any kind of paint/body, been watching lots of youtube videos haha . Stuffs a little tight right now and I'll probably have to hold off on the harness and cluster until a later date, sorry.

in tenino hood and fenders$150, no cancer in either pieces, hood has a couple small dings, passenger fender has a slight ding by the marker light and i believe the drivers fender is straight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.