MOTOR HELP. KA24E into 79 210 Wagon

bigaznt

So I got a 1979 Datsun 210 Wagon. Last Owner had it for 15 years and recently pulled out his motor and sold me the sell because he was going to junk it. He had a Ka24de.

I recent picked up my buddies motor

Ka24e

ACL Race Bearings (mains,rods,thrust)

3 layer metal headgasket

Port n polished head

Nismo R4 cam ( Super Lopey Idle)

Freshly rebuilt la 5spd trans with Carbon Kevlar Syncros

Stage 2 competition clutch kit

B&M Short shifter Parts list:

ACL Race Bearings (mains,rods,thrust)

Shotpeened rods

New OEM pistons

3 layer metal headgasket

Port n polished head

Nismo R4 cam ( Super Lopey Idle)

I'm so new to the Datsun Game. The last owner If I remember corrected said it should be a direct bolt in because its set up for the ka already? I dont know if this is true and its kind of tough trying to find some infomation on the swap. What is needed?

Please Help.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait. Wait! First of all you hajve to formally introduce.yourself befre you come busting in here and start demanding things -_- and a pic of you ride would br nice.. anyways. Unless the previous owner had a ka in it n all the mountain are are welded. And it's all wired up then yea you can drop it in. And if he didn't then grg.ready for a long process. And did you say you looked for any information? I bet if you Google "ka24de 210".you will find.alot

• Like 1
The last owner If I remember corrected said it should be a direct bolt in because its set up for the ka already?

We don't know if the last owner said that or not. Or if what he said was true or not.

The crossmember is different depending on WHICH ka engine was installed. There are front sump and rear sump. The rear sump ka fits an un-modified 210 crossmember I think.