521 door seals

what

I own a 2004 kia rio that i use for my daily driver. Out of curiosity i pulled down the door seal and realized that the would work perfect on my 521 pickup. Went to the wrecking yard and took them off all 4 doors. Got home and these things fit like a glove. They snap right on the ledge like the originals would of. No messy glue or anything. You will need to get them off all 4 doors of the donor car because the kia molding is a lot shorter. It will take two doors of the kia to do one door on the 521. Hope this helps. All the best. P.s. All 4 cost me $20 BUCKS.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah had to you 2 doors of the kia to make one for the 521. That sucks but you can match them up so its hardly noticable. No glue to hold them in place. The only reason i am so excited about it is because i have spent hundreds of dollars over the years from company that say factory 521 door seals. You get them home or in the mail and there is no way in hell they will work.

Awesome, thanks for the update... I know some people have used assorted seals with varying luck, but it's good to know that something so readily available will work well. Any chance we could get some pictures to see how it actually comes together?