Datsun 520 Heater Box Only

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is most likely a 410/411 unit looks identical to the 3 i have.

I was wondering if it was from another vehicle. The shape, mount points, hose connection tubes all seem the same. The lever seemed different. I guess I need to relable it then. Thanks!

And it looks exactly like some of the 521 and early 620 units also, they put variations of these things in everything, I can't remember what the 320 65 heater box/unit looked like anymore, but my 63 and 64 320 heater boxes/units are totally differant, but 1965 was a transition year, not as big as the 66 transition year, but 65 went to a floor shift model, and the transmission tunnel changed, so I wouldn't be surprised if the heater box/unit changed also.

I have this exact unit, with the exact motor, but my motor wire is red instead of blue, and it likely came out of a 521.

Here's a trick, you can take this unit he is selling, mount it in back of your seat with it laying on it's back with the two tubes sticking threw the floor boards, run one of the hoses from your present heater core to this core, then run the hose from there back to the engine, you now have a double heater in your rig if you can't seem to get warm in your rig presently.

Since it's not from a 320 I'm clueless. Make an offer, I don't need it for just-in-case, so it has little value to me. I still have yet another extra one. Heck it might be from some other year too, they all have the same mount pattern, hose connections, tube locations, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.