510 wagon door, oil cooler setup FS

Time to start cleaning up around here! My Dattos are nearing completion, and I am going to free up some garage space and get rid of a whole lotta stuff in the next coming weeks.

GRANT steering wheel $SOLD

6923833258_4af49d7466_z.jpg

510 wagon driver's side rear door. It's got dents, but it's intact very little rust if any, and totally useable. Has the glass and door handle. There is no trim or inner panel on the door. $30

6923833868_e5ed2e58ff.jpg

RX7 oil cooler complete kit. Bolt on setup for your 510, it even includes the brackets to bolt them on to your existing bumper mounts. Includes the filter relocation setup, along with a big bag of fittings to make any combination work. Real oil cooler hose (not heater hose!) included, though depending on your setup you may need more. It is 6' ft worth, uncut. You need nothing more to mount this on a 510, it coudl very well work for anything else you'd want to stick this on as well. The cooler itself is clean, I did clean it completely and sprayed it a nice gray-brown color. If you don't like it, you could strip it fairly easily. There is a dent on the bottom but I was told from the original owner that it does not affect operation. $SOLD

7069915023_45ff21d776_z.jpg

The dent on the underside.

7069915895_f92707eac1.jpg

In the coming weeks I will be listing a whole lot of stuff- stock 510 parts, JDM wheelsets, and more. I can ship anything except the door obviously at the buyer's expense. Parts are located in the Los Angeles area. Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! That steering wheel is so tempting... I really want a wood one, but as you stated this is one of my favorites since Ive seen it installed. I think its the metal flake. GLWS... Ill be watching for whatever else you decide to throw up there.

Rustina, I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Dave, I wish that was an OG Cab deck. If it was, I probably would treat it a bit better! It's a reissue from about 5-6 years ago.

I'll consider reasonable offers on the cooler setup!

• 2 weeks later...

steering wheel and oil cooler setup sold!

door still hanging around...

more parts coming up soon guys.

Just a heads up, if any of you have access to OEM VW/Audi wheels in 17/18/19", I'll be looking to trade :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.