510 2 door Milwaukee,OR

I found this 2 door behind a car lot/body shop.

He wants $2500 for it.

Told me he it had some surface rust on the car and just had it painted by Macco. paint job has lot of orange peel and very low quality shitty job done.

There is a lot of rust and I mean a lot. The front floor boards are covered completely and the drivers is almost ready to go, if you poke it it will move up and down very easily. The rear has a hole not sure on size got only a quick glance at it also has lots of rust there. pretty much the whole floor pan needs replacing. the trunk also has very bad rust.

The interior is ok. Has 90's unknown Nissan seats,no carpet,black headliner in ok shape,weird homemade dash pad cover,and a gt steering wheel.

It is a l16,5 speed with a Webber.

It is located on McLaughlin in Milwaukee,OR

Shop is RIJ Auto llc 503-314-7530

Don't let the photo fool you...

Only pic I have

2012-03-131626311.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was for sale on cl about 1.5 years a go and it was rusty then lol

lol. Shop is pretty cool though. They have a R32 or R34 (I don't know the difference lol) skyline in the back part of the shop.

hey also have a primer grey 2 door shell for $500 but waiting on title, some guy got body work done and left it there.

So did the guy want u to post this for him ? and the 2 dr shell ? if so why does the guy answering phone dont know nothing about these cars . can u get the right phone number ? thanks

I saw it when I was driving down McLaughlin and pulled in there. Its one of the mechanics cars (No name tag...)

I live about an hour away so I am not to sure on how to get his personal number, I would just ask for the mechanic who owns the Blue 510.

He did not ask me to post it, but I thought I would give Ratsuners a heads up just in case anyone was interested...Cause he said he was gonna Ebay it...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.