Sooold!!!! Round file this thread!

Needs gone pm me a cash offer. Mostly looking for cash at edit!!!! 900 bucks starting get this car and ct90 for 2k combined!

I will trade for a set of negative deep dished out wheels or any wheels that are cool plus cash on top.

Will strait trade for advan a3a rims with tires a gallon of paint and the whale tail/ or imsa bre spoiler for the Z cars.

here is a picture pm me for more info car runs has sat since aug and need the trans in.

Here are pictures car is located in Aberdeen Wa

Comes with lots of parts and a shop manual to fix it.

Offer parts etc. Work at napa and get hook up prices? Let me know,

Evan

downsized_0130001455.jpg

Only now it's sitting under a tree and needs love. :(

Sell the hubcaps for 100 and the tail lights for 100.

Sell the almost brand new set of snow tires for 100

Sell the rust and dent free fenders for 200 and trunk for 200. Sell all 4 original badges for 100. Sell the factory fresh b210 grill or 620 grill plug and play for b210s for 100 each. Sell all the auto to manual or reverse parts for 100.

Sell the 4 speed for 50 bucks. Sell the perfect condition rear seat for 140 sell the seatbelts for 25

I could make more parting this out and crushing it and that blows because this is a great car with 200k miles left in it. Someone just weasel up the 900 and everybody wins

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm sent

First dibs if you want it

More pics

downsized_0510001712.jpg

Mud not rust^

Body is clean

Here is only rust

downsized_0501011616.jpg

Just in paint rest of car is warm and dry no leaks all rubber good. Full set of snow tires on it now. Pay full cash and I will throw in a goped Bigfoot with bag spare tire and new tube. $700 dollar value new. I got it off CL for $250 so still good price. Would have shipped it but can't mail ICE's

Buyer had a case of misfortunate timing back up for grabs. It's weird this got tons of compliments back when it was a daily figure somebody would want it. I'm pretty flexible on the price so feel free to make an offer I can do payment plans too for those on a budget... If you have a lot of posts and rep points hahaha

I get stopped every day and talked with here on Maui with my 210 and it is an utter shit box yet I get offers over a grand for it. Might just sell it :P it's amazing what old jap tin is worth on this island. My current ride would fetch maybe 400 bucks if that And the bill of sale trail is at 1500 I paid a grand and I had an offer of a 2011 Honda elite 2.5k dollar moped and someone else offered me 1.2k today said he could get cash in hand Monday and that he owned 4 510s and a 240z. Lived in Wailea and was driving a lifted brand new Toyota so I bet the guy is good for the cash too. If my shit box Maui beater is worth 1200 my clean nice lower mile way better condition b210 in Wa should sell for somewhere close.

900 bucks for this goped. It pays for themselves at that price. And now you have a reason to own a goped instead of having to shamefully buy one off a 14 year old or some alcoholic. You can't even buy a new goped for 900 bucks!! Let alone one that comes with a bag... And a datsun!!? Dealzyo!

http://www.goped.com/products/Gas.asp

Needs gone pm me a cash offer. Mostly looking for cash at edit!!!! 900 bucks starting get this car and ct90 for 2k combined!

I will trade for a set of negative deep dished out wheels or any wheels that are cool plus cash on top.

Will strait trade for advan a3a rims with tires a gallon of paint and the whale tail/ or imsa bre spoiler for the Z cars.

here is a picture pm me for more info car runs has sat since aug and need the trans in.

Here are pictures car is located in Aberdeen Wa

Comes with lots of parts and a shop manual to fix it.

Offer parts etc. Work at napa and get hook up prices? Let me know,

Evan

downsized_0130001455.jpg

Only now it's sitting under a tree and needs love. :(

Sell the hubcaps for 100 and the tail lights for 100.

Sell the almost brand new set of snow tires for 100

Sell the rust and dent free fenders for 200 and trunk for 200. Sell all 4 original badges for 100. Sell the factory fresh b210 grill or 620 grill plug and play for b210s for 100 each. Sell all the auto to manual or reverse parts for 100.

Sell the 4 speed for 50 bucks. Sell the perfect condition rear seat for 140 sell the seatbelts for 25

I could make more parting this out and crushing it and that blows because this is a great car with 200k miles left in it. Someone just weasel up the 900 and everybody wins

That's roughly 1500 dollars or more worth of parts 200 or better in scrap plus whatever a used goped is worth. For $900 bucks.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.