521 parts & randomness.... los angeles area

as i'm getting deeper into my 521 project i'm removing parts that may have some use for some of you guys/gals and rather than toss it or let it collect dust i figured i'd try and raise a few bucks. i'd rather not ship any of this stuff really but if i do you pay to ship. i am in the los angeles area for pickups.

i'm not 100% sure on what any of this is worth so if i'm too high or whatever just let me know as i'm just throwing this shit out there. i'll be adding random parts here and there to this thread on occasion so i may have something you need.

first off i have a 720 center console with the shift boot and bracket dealio, came with the truck when i bought it so i imagine it's a cool 521 dude mod? i dunno, it's in good clean shape and appears to be all there. take it for $30

photo-6.jpg

secondly i have the factory heater. i kinda cleaned it up and i believe it worked before i took it out. it looks like it's pretty much all there except maybe missing the adjuster knob? the cardboard heater ducts on the sides were rat fucked before i removed it and looks like there was some repair done to the opening piece on the top of the unit. $20

photo-7.jpg

third-most i have the stock hitachi carb. it worked just fine when removed although it looks like it can use some love. the factory metal cover also comes with it and is in undented useable conditions. $15

photo-9.jpg

fourth in line i have the stock intake manifold in really nice shape. nice if you wanna clean up your bay a little or use it to powdercoat. $15 or take it with the carb for $25 if you desire that option

photo-20.jpg

5 would be the kangaroo bag w/ bracket and matching pump. i don't know if this works but had fresh fluid in it when i removed it. looks like something got too hot and melted a little bit on the bottom of the bag and the pump body. i dunno if it shorted out or what but it still holds fluid and is only a tiny bit damaged from what i can tell. it is in pretty clean shape and has all the writing and labels still legible and other than the afore mentioned damage it is all in tact with no cheese ball old guy repairs done to it. gimme $100 for the lot

photo-16.jpg

photo-17.jpg

photo-18.jpg

photo-10.jpg

6 is the wiper motor and bracket. all wiring and harness is there and other than being a little dirty works just fine and has no damage or dents or anything. worked as it should when i removed it... how's $12 sound?

photo-13.jpg

7 is the air pump and mounting bracket. i know some folks need these on their 620 or other later model L cars for emissions BS. i'll take a six pack of great white for it

photo-15.jpg

and lastly [for tonight] i have the stock points dizzy and coil, etc. maybe yours took a dump? i dunno but you can have everything [except the pedestal and timing indicator] for $10. everything worked just fine when i removed it i just wanted the matchbox shit... oh yeah i cleaned it up a little and painted it texture black. the cap and brand new plug wires that were on it i accidentally threw away :no:

photo-21.jpg

anyway, thanks for looking! my name is andy... just let me know if there are any concerns and i'll try my best to answer as soon as i can. i'm not on here all the time so bear with me, i may get a little busy.

thanks again all :pirate:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.