6 lug 16" wheels need gone

alright guys first $150 takes em. No tires. In the pics they had 225/55/16's so they are fairly wide. I dont know the offset. I just want the space back in my garage and could use the money. Would consider trades for 620 parts, carbs, anything really just lemme kno what you got. make a offer. They are a little cleaner then in the pics cause i cleaned them up some. i just dont feel like going in the garage to take more pics. second pic down shows the only real curbing in the wheel. its very light and small

Edit: I am in southern Oregon. if u want them u will have to come pick up. I WILL ship but its at YOUR cost.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!: I would consider trading these for some clean dog dishes or anything else u might have to offer. let me know!!

3ob3p13ld5T65X25R1b5n20b07ade2c9f1086.jpg

440.jpg

2011-05-26_13-48-59_1.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody has any interest? I might just keep them then. I personally like them, just dont have a use for them. well I will keep the ad up and periodicaly bump it i suppose. If anyone has interest. PM me. otherwise i might just save them for something else later on down the line.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.