Various Parts for Various Datsuns PT.2

All Parts are in Northern California. All Prices are O.B.O. Shipping is EXTRA. I prefer PayPal.

280z? 280zx? Water inlet with tube. NEW. NLA from Nissan. Mocked up but never used. $45

101_0520.jpg

101_0521.jpg

Nissan OHC valve cover. Black wrinkle(?) painted. Paint could stand to be redone. Valve cover itself in good condition. Came off a L20b powered 620. $20

101_0535.jpg

Mirrors sold.

Steering wheel sold.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More stuff. Well, some wheels anyway. $100 O.B.O. for 1 set (4 wheels) Comes with center caps and lug nuts. Shipping is extra.

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0484.jpg

I'm interested in these. Are they 15"? If so, what are the other dimensions. I'm looking for Nissan rims to dress up my '85 200sx(S12), the steelies are killing me!

I'm interested in these. Are they 15"? If so, what are the other dimensions. I'm looking for Nissan rims to dress up my '85 200sx(S12), the steelies are killing me!

They are 15". I think they are 15x6 but I'll have to double check when I get home.

What size are your steelies? I might be interested in a partial trade or something. Lemme know.

They are 15". I think they are 15x6 but I'll have to double check when I get home.

What size are your steelies? I might be interested in a partial trade or something. Lemme know.

I got hung up helping a friend last night. I'll try and look again tonight. Sorry.

Edited by 510Chad

They are 15x6 I believe. I've got 205/60r15s on them and the tread is just a little wider. They are also painted satin black

**I just did a search on my steelies, seems they are 15x6 w/ +35mm offset

***Are these Z31 wheels? 15x6.5 +30mm offset sound right?

They are 15x6 I believe. I've got 205/60r15s on them and the tread is just a little wider. They are also painted satin black

**I just did a search on my steelies, seems they are 15x6 w/ +35mm offset

***Are these Z31 wheels? 15x6.5 +30mm offset sound right?

They say 6.5JJx15 indicating 6.5" I suppose. Not 100% what zx they came from. I run S12 front struts on my cars and these wheels fit pretty good without spacers, so they should fit fine for you. Up front anyway. No idea what offset. Make me an offer for the wheels out right or with trade for your steelies. Where are you located? Shipping could be a bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

PM about the wheel! (I answered on 510realm)

Horn and turn cancel HAS to work.

Ship to 98230

Cancel pins are in place. Horn worked when I removed the wheel. I want $15 to ship.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.