WTB 510 parts list

Just a few things im looking for while im putting the car back together. I have a 72 4door 510 so if you have something that will work on my car let me know please.

Here is the start of my list:

Front and rear windshield rubbers (prefer non trimmed ones but will take either if the price is right)

Clutch and Brake master cylinders

A gas pedal (floor mount one) - GOT IT!

Black rear seat (top and bottom in good condition)

Stuff i need but just dont know much about:

Tail-light gaskets? - GOT IT!

Do they have rear retractable shoulder and waist strap seat belts for a 510? if so i need those too :)

Front Sway bar for a KA SOHC swap.... a long shot but figured id list that too.

I am constantly coming up with more things as i progress through putting my car back together so i might keep adding to this list.

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the pedal? all i have is the metal bar (and yes i drove it that way since ive owned it)... is there more i need to make the pedal work with what i have? i didnt think so but i am not sure.

and i cant locate the seatbelts on JNC... its getting late i may be blind,,,,,

1331417311[/url]' post='651537']

for the window rubbers try www.datsunlandsocal.com

Are their prices pretty reasonable at almost $200 a set? Also, if I get the metal Insert weather striping do I need the metal? I think I had those same seals before with no metal so that's probably the route I'm going to take.

I am getting the feeling that these are going to be and expensive item but I just would like to get them as cheap as possible without having to get them from Singapore....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.