1982 datsun 310 (1st gen pulsar)

Hey guys i have a 82 datsun 310 for trade. The wife says its time for it to go. I would really like to trade for a nice 510 auto trans or a 1st gen miata. But im open to most anything. Especially classic japanese cars. Now that being said the car is all stock. It has hook ups for a sub woofer and amp and has aftermarket stereo head unit. The previous owner did a very good job of restoring this car. It has a couple very minor dings on the drivers side but other then that the car looks great. This car is about 85% compared to how it looked rolling off the showroom floor. There are pictures of this car on my intro thread under b210. I am not capable of long distance travel for a trade because I am military. I do not want to ship this vehicle. There are very few of these still around today and even fewer in this good of condition. Im sure there is alot of stuff im forgetting so if you have any questions or offers please just ask. Id be glad to answer. Also this car is very reliable, i would not be scared to drive this car anywhere.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww but you just got it! Shame you have to give her up so soon but I fear no one is going to trade a 510 or anything else for the like. While your car is clean and very nice shape, it's still a 310. Your best bet would be to sell it out right, that would be the fastest way. Then just hang on to your money and wait for the right car you want to come along. :) GLW with your deal man and hope you find what yer looking for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.