620 floor board

I was lucky enough to get a free truck when I went to New Mexico with Speedgato last month. During a quick scan over the truck what do I find? Lo and behold... completely rusted out floors on both driver and passenger side.

Since my fabrication skills are non-existent, I'm wondering if any of you out there have any intact floorboards you are willing to cut out of your parts truck or are talented enough to fabricate some for me.

I am located in Tucson, AZ. Let me know what you guys have!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to get a free truck when I went to New Mexico with Speedgato last month. During a quick scan over the truck what do I find? Lo and behold... completely rusted out floors on both driver and passenger side.

Since my fabrication skills are non-existent, I'm wondering if any of you out there have any intact floorboards you are willing to cut out of your parts truck or are talented enough to fabricate some for me.

I am located in Tucson, AZ. Let me know what you guys have!

I've seen some kits where you can stretch a screen across the floorboards, and then apply fiberglass resin. Just a thought if you can't get a hold of metal ones.

I've seen some kits where you can stretch a screen across the floorboards, and then apply fiberglass resin. Just a thought if you can't get a hold of metal ones.

That's not a bad idea....

Hell, if someone has or finds a intact regular cab for sale, let me know please!

POR 15 makes the mesh/resin kits. I've never used them but the directions look pretty straight forward.

That's not a bad idea....

Hell, if someone has or finds a intact regular cab for sale, let me know please!

I have 4 of them - If you want one let me know - I will most likly scrap all but one very soon

I have 4 of them - If you want one let me know - I will most likly scrap all but one very soon

A bit far away but pm'ed you anyways!

Perhaps I can pay you for your labor, and parts, to cut the sections I need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.