Hunting in Nor Cali

I'm a huge 510 fan and I'm on the hunt for my first one. I've been wanting one of these cars since I was 16 and I'm 22 now finally with the place and ability to have a massive project car. I've had classics in the past, but nothing thats an import.

Looking for a fairly rust free, professionally altered OR straight original 2 door as that is the dream machine. Since I will be doing a motor swap, a non runner is preferable but I wouldn't mind having something I can use for now.

If it is rusted, I would prefer a 4 door or Goon. Since these are what I want but not the dream, they have to be complete. And if it is not running, I have to know what it is that needs doing. I don't mind over hauling the motor, but only if I can get the parts for it. Like if it needs a new head, I'd be more inclined to buy it with another head tossed on the back seat.

Sadly, I am on a budget, and I have to be able to get it road worthy fairly quickly (2-3 months) so I can have it as a back up for work. I live in and around the Sacramento California area, and I'm hoping to find something within a 200 mile radius.

I know this is a lot to ask for, but send me pictures of what you got, and if I like what I see I'll be in touch.

Alec

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we have a lot of dimes right now. You should come out to the meet in Sac this Friday the 2nd. Coloma and sunrise near 50

About how much am I going to be looking at parting with cash wise? And is that the same meet that's at Roundtable pizza? I'm hoping its not going to hit me too hard as I have an 85 Ranger I'm doing a TON of work on too, just waiting/hunting for parts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.