1950 Dodge "Mini Monster" Truck

This is a truck my cousin and I started in High School, its had many forms

here is what it looked like after sitting for 12 years (he moved away and I joined the Navy)

the50.jpg

and here is where it sits as of last night

The50Dodge003.jpg

The50Dodge002.jpg

The50Dodge001.jpg

I have to cut the fire wall and move it back about 3 inches to get the front wheels center to the fenders, the reason we went this way with the truck is because the org 50 frame was bent when my uncle wrecked the truck in the 70s....we found this out after we put the 77 Dodge aspen front clip on and cranked the bars all the way down...anyways, enjoy, and I will update as I go along with the truck

Donnie

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that thing looks sweet! are ya gonna part the rest of the power wagon that frame came from? i need a couple little parts like a GOOD inner fender and battery tray.

ya know...i think hes gonna scrap it, i will talk to him about it and see what he says. there are no inner fenders, werent on it when we got the power wagon, put i know the battery try is good

thats going to be cool ... i had a 56 dodge 5 window in high school some times i miss that truck

this is my 4th dodge truck, the first was 50 3 window my dad and I started, then this one, then a 51 3 window that was used for parts for this one (we needed a bed for the 50) and when I was in san diego I had a 48 5 window tall box