Looking for a complete KA swap

Ok then, I'll give this a shot and try my hand at finding a KA24de for my 210, if not then I'm going with an CA18de. Like the title says, I'm looking fer the whole deal, engine, trans (5sp a plus), wiring and ecu and all that jazz. I'm hoping to stay local in Tx but a state or two away will not hurt cus I don't have the cash or lube for these dam shipping prices. Thanks all. :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, I'll give this a shot and try my hand at finding a KA24de for my 210, if not then I'm going with an CA18de. Like the title says, I'm looking fer the whole deal, engine, trans (5sp a plus), wiring and ecu and all that jazz. I'm hoping to stay local in Tx but a state or two away will not hurt cus I don't have the cash or lube for these dam shipping prices. Thanks all. :lol:

Not as close as you want but price is OBO.

Hit me up if you are interested.

I have a complete drivetrain pulled from a 240SX. It was running well and has 130K miles on it. The guy I got it from was doing an RB swap.

Comes with complete engine, 5 speed trans, computer, wiring harness and more.

Asking $800.00

Local pickup is preferred but I am willing to strap it to a pallet and shrink wrap it for you and drop it at the trucking terminal for a small fee.

Located in Silver Spring, MD (Suburbs of Washington, DC)

KA24DE_1.jpg

KA24DE_2.jpg

Link to classified thread.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/39855-complete-ka24de-engine-5-speed-trans-ecu-wiring-800-east-coast/page__p__626280__fromsearch__1#entry626280

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.