65 Belvedere II

So I picked up this bone stock Plymouth because the wife wanted a slammed family ride to frequent the old car shows around the area...I've already gotten the obligatory Indian pattern blankets for seat covers but I can't get the overall stance of the car where I want it. It has thin whitewalls on black steelies atm. It has 2" blocks in the rear and has been dropped about 3" in the front via torsion bars...

I was wondering if some of you guys could toss around some ideas...let me know what y'all think would look good in ratsun fashion...I will try to get some pics up for u guys of what it looks like now...but google can do that as well lol.

As for the 720...something jumped time in between the chain/oil pump drive/distributor so it has been sitting for quite some time now....but I do have a ported head and weber 38 sitting on the shelf here so I need to get started...more on that progress to come in a few weeks when I can get the truck towed home.

Thanks for all the help in advance...you guys are awesome!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This beast is my daily driver lol....its a 273 column shift...runs out great...I did the upper c/a ball joints and bushings...now gotta do the lowers. I did the brakes all the way around which included new drums. I swapped it over to electronic ignition by Pertronix...still got a slight miss at idle...I think a valve is sticking on the exhaust side...or have a serious exhaust leak. Now I'm gonna have to fab a heater core because the one for this car is non~existent anymore. I also installed a new radiator about 5 months ago....along with all new freeze plugs...u guys should have seen the rust garbage chunks that came out of the water passages behind the old freeze plugs...NASTY...but she doesn't run hot anymore lol...still needin ideas for how to get her the right stance...I know some of u guys are good with photoshop...hook a brother up lol.

• 1 month later...