After market steering wheels

I gots two (2) Grant steering wheels for sale. One is 13" and black spoked (I would rate it a 8.5) the other is 15" with aluminium spokes (I would rate it an 8.8). Both are very nice. I had the 15" on my 620 but decided to go a different route. It looked great though, I thought it was a good size for the 620 -

Ill throw in a partial 620 adapter and horn button with the 15" (partial because I pirated the rubber "boot" and another piece for my custom fabbed install . . the last pic. below)

$37 ea. inluding shipping via paypal

010.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

My new install - NOT FOR SALE

001.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the new one on your truck looks familiar. Were you at Arlington Pick and Pull on Monday? If so, I was the guy at the black Z car who said "Oh shit, another Datsun guy". I am interested in the 15" one, and I live in Sedro as well, south of United General. Make me a deal w/o shipping and I'll come get it. Thanks

Thanks for the Bump Mike!

Id rather they go to a Ratsun member than Ebay.

Yep its off a 74 310. I knew i shoulda took pics of the install but I was too damn excited to get it on! It took me a while but I used a hub off of a 83 280zx (the splines being the same as a 620) so the turn signals work as they should. The bolt pattern on the hub was close to that of the steering wheel. I had to drill out / file the steering wheel to get it to line up properly and except larger bolts. I also used a couple parts off of the Grant adapter I was using to enable me to use the rubber boot (also part of the adapter kit) to finish it off. The horn doesn't work yet but I am working on that. It almost looks like it was born there . . .

Here is a side pic showing how it is finished off -

079.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.