1967 Datsun 411 wagon parts New and Reconditioned

I still have lots of 411 parts for my 411 wagon including all doors, hood, tailgate, fenders, and front valance. All these parts are rust free and have been blasted and epoxy primed. Doors are $80ea tailgate is $100, custom hood is $150, steel flared fenders are $150 each. All glass except windshield is available as well as many trim pieces. Also have a custom front spindle and brake setup that includes all new 11 inch slotted Roaster rotors with Roadster spindles with custom steering arms to work on the 411. Spindles are fitted with new Volvo 4 piston calipers as well. Whole setup for $350. The spindles and brake set up can be bolted directly to the Roadster or with the custom steering arm can be reversed and used on the 411 as a much needed brake upgrade. Many other suspension parts new and used also available. Contact me at samatt@shaw.ca in North Vancouver BC.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Thanks Erich! I think I can fabricate some without a huge problem but it will be easier to start with a model. Good luck on your projects. I have an engine getting stroked with Kevin d in riverside so I'm making progress on the conversion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.