WANTED 510

I am confused too.

There are doers,then there are dreamers

I would have had that car running and driving by now.

They are like lego,nothing hard about fixing a datsun..

I know I almost feel like we are dealing with a window shopper here, who unless the $500 2door with an complete SR swap shows up 3 houses down from him isn't going to make a move. :lol:

Didn't your CL want ads say you are looking for a father/son project, so I am guessing you aren't a kid? (Unless you are the son?)

Dude Livestrong, make the call bro! That abandoned v8 destined hacked 510 in the town next to you was $800 I think. They even ripped out the IRS for a straight axle and there was no engine. (Nightmare)

Datsuns are easy, it will all work out. You could buy an L-16 that runs for this car for like $100 on a good day if that is what you are worrying about. Hell l16 are sometimes free! Then you could take your time redoing the L18.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I know I almost feel like we are dealing with a window shopper here, who unless the $500 2door with an complete SR swap shows up 3 houses down from him isn't going to make a move. :lol:

Didn't your CL want ads say you are looking for a father/son project, so I am guessing you aren't a kid? (Unless you are the son?)

Dude Livestrong, make the call bro! That abandoned v8 destined hacked 510 in the town next to you was $800 I think. They even ripped out the IRS for a straight axle and there was no engine. (Nightmare)

Datsuns are easy, it will all work out. You could buy an L-16 that runs for this car for like $100 on a good day if that is what you are worrying about. Hell l16 are sometimes free! Then you could take your time redoing the L18.

Window shopper :lol: :lol:

There are "several" out that way,and within budget.

I can find em

ouch i leave the computer for a bit and this is what happens... fellas i got 3 kids, father-in-law dyin of cancer blah blah blah, jus sold my 53 to pay for x mas, not lookin for welfare jus a solid runnin 2 door... or least 2 door, bad enuff i got 2 minvans

cold... cold, hit me when i/m down, but i can take it, jus find me an affordable 2 door and quit yappin : P... better yet jus chilllllllllll

Ahhhh it is the quest for the 2-door that is holding you back. Folks usually have a bit of flex in that dept if they are pretty rare in the area. Ihear you though. Sometimes we get a certain thing in our heads and that is what we want. I get it. OK I will keep lookin for you.

Now, did you look into that Ashtulba (sp?) 510? Can't remember if it was a 2-door, buuuuuuuut, if it were, that shell and this $900 detroit moredoor might get you one car, and then you'd have a shell to sell to make some cash back (or keep for patches as it is very close to the 2-door almost everywhere)? Just a thought.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

yo 510freak can you feel da love

Not sure if I wanna go there :lol: :blink:

Well you have humour and here that goes a long ways..

3 kids and a two door..

Not the best idear,4 door or goon, would be more "suitable".

i hear you but if i wanted suiteable well i/d jus buy another minivan

thanx

take care... gotta go wipe butts

mama is workin 2 nite... jus gotta git her to do it more often 2 support da cause!!! ; )

Not sure if I wanna go there :lol: :blink:

Well you have humour and here that goes a long ways..

3 kids and a two door..

Not the best idear,4 door or goon, would be more "suitable".

Now, did you look into that Ashtulba (sp?) 510? Can't remember if it was a 2-door, buuuuuuuut, if it were, that shell and this $900 detroit moredoor might get you one car, and then you'd have a shell to sell to make some cash back (or keep for patches as it is very close to the 2-door almost everywhere)? Just a thought.

Still curious about this? Or just too much work, and extra storage? I's certainly understand that. I feel like over the last couple years there have been a few 2-doors in your area (Well up toward Chicago too.) You seem to get more than me around there, so be patient and don't get a yugo! (Sounds like you have a bit to keep you occupied while you are waiting!)

jus put the kiddos 2 bed... yea that 1 seems like way to much of a project, took me 5 yrs to do a frame off on a tr3 that i gave to my dad... no room 4 the kids

i/m pushin 40 an my biological clock is tickin 4 a driver this summer, can u feel me

looked at a yugo that needs a lil love.... 500 bux and my beloved honda cl bobber project and she could be mine

i feel like its a 2 dollar hooker

so cheap but she could BE MINE for the summer

PLEASE STOP ME B4 its 2 late !! its winter, my body is craving vitimen d , and i/m looking for a quick angry fix...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

jus put the kiddos 2 bed... yea that 1 seems like way to much of a project, took me 5 yrs to do a frame off on a tr3 that i gave to my dad... no room 4 the kids

i/m pushin 40 an my biological clock is tickin 4 a driver this summer, can u feel me

looked at a yugo that needs a lil love.... 500 bux and my beloved honda cl bobber project and she could be mine

PLEASE STOP ME B4 its 2 late !! its winter, my body is craving vitimen d , and i/m looking for a quick angry fix...

:blink:

so sold a car no room for the kids,ever try to put kids in the rear of a 2 dr :no:

I have its a bitch.

I have a 2dr and 2 4drs..

When taking the kids,I always choose one of the 4 drs :thumbup:

Biological clock and yugo,how in the heck does that come in the same sentence :rofl: :rofl:

:D good stuff

:blink:

so sold a car no room for the kids,ever try to put kids in the rear of a 2 dr :no:

I have its a bitch.

I have a 2dr and 2 4drs..

When taking the kids,I always choose one of the 4 drs :thumbup:

Biological clock and yugo,how in the heck does that come in the same sentence :rofl: :rofl:

Datsun or Yugo,, you're still gonna be wrenching on that damn car all summer ... :lol: .. . .. sounds like you need a "Mazda Miata"..... :lol:

.... and it sounds like you'd rather have a basket case 2 door, than a turn key 4 door .. . that's just crazy talk (they are the same car!!)

4drs are more likely to be "un-fucked-with",,, not raced,,, and probably has remnants of original paint.... 2drs are just: rivet on a new quarter panel, call it good

:)yo freak gimme the link in indy... i/ll chk c list

u don't owe me nuthin... but thanx for lookin out... u seem a lil passive aggressive... u ok?

BREATH... were u bullied as a youngster? let it go...

:lol: :lol: Indy

Here is a 2dtr,not a datsun but a kool little yota.

And its cheap..

You craigslist ad says ,datsun,toyota,yugo,blah,blah :lol:

http://cleveland.cra...2792077578.html

If that car isnt what you want , Then well I give up

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Datsun or Yugo,, you're still gonna be wrenching on that damn car all summer ... :lol: .. . .. sounds like you need a "Mazda Miata"..... :lol:

.... and it sounds like you'd rather have a basket case 2 door, than a turn key 4 door .. . that's just crazy talk (they are the same car!!)

4drs are more likely to be "un-fucked-with",,, not raced,,, and probably has remnants of original paint.... 2drs are just: rivet on a new quarter panel, call it good

:blink: Indy link, (yous asked for it) :lol:

:)yo freak gimme the link in indy... i/ll chk c list

u don't owe me nuthin... but thanx for lookin out... u seem a lil passive aggressive... u ok?

BREATH... were u bullied as a youngster? let it go...

you have posted here and the realm asking/looking, many people have given you links/opinions, you then say yugo :lol:

Here is a bit of help with learning

v4vcG.gif

^ theres your passive aggressive :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.