WTB datsun b210 76 78 front strut casings lh rh

Looking for the front strut casings off a datsun b210 from 76 thru 78, i have mines from 79 210 with calipers and springs without shocks for trades, or will buy straight up doesn't matter. Please let me know via email @ kiroae86@hotmail.com or kiroae86@gmail.com or via pm.

Thanksbiggrin.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1979 struts are better, they have much larger brakes. I would trade you if I had a set.

The 1975-1978 B210 struts for USA are all the same. They have the smaller brakes than a 1979 B310. Either take the same shock inserts.

I know, but Im looking for those because they are the ones that I can use with the aerospace components brake kit, and I actually have the calipers and the rotor out if you are interested let me know

I have several sets if front struts, what all do you need, just the strut tube with gland nut nothing esle? I have one set with the ajustable coil spring sleeves heli arked in place. I have several others with the sring perch removed ready for coil over sleeves, and one set with spring perches.

I have a set with everything but upper strut mounts and springs. Includes lower control arms and good ball joints, brakes etc...

The inserts are shot but everything else in in good shape.

Lmk if you are interested, Pm me for contact info. I'm in Cincinnati, OH

I have a set with everything but upper strut mounts and springs. Includes lower control arms and good ball joints, brakes etc...

The inserts are shot but everything else in in good shape.

Lmk if you are interested, Pm me for contact info. I'm in Cincinnati, OH

I just need the strut tubes with the lower steering knuckles, let me know via pm or email kiroae86@hotmail.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.