Looking for a 620

At the 105 fwy like 30 minutes ago in the Norwalk Lynwood area in so cal I saw a 620 that was primered black with white pinstripes that were shaped like flames. My friend challenged that car since it looked exactly like mine. He was expecting an easy win but was taken down badly... LOL! I would like to know who the owner is and ask what does the have under the hood. Thank you!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get around in that area alot on my truck routes, and i may have seen that same 620 before in the past. So, what was your friend driving that he got smoked by a 620:lol:!

Also if the guy driving that 620 is reading this...........................JOIN THE FORUM:D:D!!!!!

I was expecting him to be driving the slow 22r 4wd 86 4runner. But he was way to excited if he was beaten with that... He was actually driving a Suzuki Aero with a cold air system and a little exhaust. Maybe around 150 hp. He told me that when the 620 doing around 60mph and he floored it that it actually burned out!!!! I'm drawing a sketch of the culprit... I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS TRUCK!!!!