Someone in the Carson City, NV area to check the Pick n Pull for me

If anyone lives close to Carson City & is willing to stop buy the Pick n Pull to help me acquire some hard to find parts I will be eternally grateful. I'm willing to pay you for your time & entrance fee to check it out. Then if they have the parts I need I'll cover what they charge for the parts, shipping, and again your time. Hopefully I can find someone really close, that frequents the Pick n Pull anyways, and who's time is cheap :D

If you are willing and able, pm me & we can work out the details.

*** EDIT: They no longer have the car at the Carson City location ****

*** Edit #2: Thanks Drewsdime for hooking a ratsuner up ****

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather not disclose that in case an opportunist decides to swoop in. They are relatively easy parts to remove. Not high demand, but hard to find nonetheless. Can't tell where you're located but I'll pm you details regarding what I need. Thanks.

I'd rather not disclose that in case an opportunist decides to swoop in. They are relatively easy parts to remove. Not high demand, but hard to find nonetheless. Can't tell where you're located but I'll pm you details regarding what I need. Thanks.

Dewd, message me with that you're looking for. I have two parts trucks.

I need to go to pick n pull anyway, so my entrance and time will be free haha I would be going to the Rancho Cordova (CA) PNP though... I can at least check for you?

I just came out from Rancho Cordova last week and they had a prettty unmolested 210 but that was about it really for the older stuff.

Thanks for your willingness to check the other Pick n Pulls for me but the only one that shows they have the year and car I need is the Carson City location. I'll just go ahead and mention that the parts I need are off of the 70's generation 810's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.