Dana 44's

I know this one might be a long shot, but wonder if any members in reasonable driving distance of WA has some axles, they wanna part with.

I have a 720 and want to SAS it on a budget. but with moving and everything, the budger got really small so just throwing this out there to see what happens.

wp000652.th.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this one might be a long shot, but wonder if any members in reasonable driving distance of WA has some axles, they wanna part with.

I have a 720 and want to SAS it on a budget. but with moving and everything, the budger got really small so just throwing this out there to see what happens.

wp000652.th.jpg

passenger or drivers drop?

Later year wagoneer axle will be your best bet for a drivers drop front. Early waggys are passenger drop. Try to stay away from the air actuated axle. I think they were 80-82, but you will want to do some research on that. :)

yea, know what your talking about. The ones with the vaccuum disconnect. Its 83... I have heard some pretty bad things. I know im looking for 80-81 and 85-92 Wagoneer. Issue is around here the axles are going 4-500 a piece. =/ trying to find a rolling one, but the one I found is 70miles away. Might just have to see if the 720 can tow it... Prolly gonna be pretty scary... Lol. Hey, just saw you were from Marysville. I just moved from there to Puyallup a couple months ago... Regretting it. Yea the one I found was up in Marysville.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.