1970 510 Race Car, Seattle, $2,900

1970 PL510 2dr. built 11/69, set up for Vintage Road Racing, SVRA Group 3, Autocross, Solo 1, or convert to Rally car or SCCA Production or Prepared Class.

1600cc, Venolia forged pop-up pistons, A87 head, racing cam, long-tube headers, dual Weber 40 DCOE's, Aluminum flywheel, R160 LSD, 2" exhaust with Supertrapp, oil cooler, roll-cage, relocated battery, Mallory rev-limiter and coil, fuel cell, electric fuel pump/pressure regulator, oil temp & fuel pressure gauges, alloy BWA wheels(Italian) with 205/60-13 Yokohama A008R's, racing sway bars and springs, fiberglass racing seat (needs new cover), leather-wrapped racing wheel.

Presently has 5spd from 280Z, will include a good 4spd in case some Vintage class rules prohibit use of 5 spd. Note: Photos show 14" wheels/tires on car but those go on my 240Z; the 13" A008R's Yokohamas (two are "A" compound, two are "B") on BWA's go with the car and are required for the Vintage classes the car is setup for. Presently has aluminum 240Z rear drums; stock 510 will drums allow running in one lower vintage class (front brakes are stock 510).

I've owned this car for 12 years and haven't done much to it except the LSD, breakerless ignition, 5spd & upgraded exhaust. I've autocrossed and time-trialed (Solo 1) with it, but didn't have the time to go road racing with it.

Clear title, but not a street legal car at present (so don't plan to drive it home). Battery in photos not included (BYOB).

First $2,900 cash buys the car. Looking for a serious buyer for the car; this is not an ad for parts. Pick-up only and within 5 days of purchase, Poulsbo.

for photos see Craigs List Seattle ad: 627180124

DAW

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.