1972 Datsun Goon (NEEDS TO GO ASAP)

NEW PICS ADDED

I was planning on doing a restore/VQ35DE Twin Turbo or Supercharge swap, but things change. I had half the parts from my G35 that I was putting back to stock. In either case I got my Galant VR-4 back for $400 and that I sold for $4000 least than 6 months before. Being that I can't support two project cars I came to the conclusion that I need to sell my clean 1972 Datsun wagon. (With the Goon needing a lot more work and me heading down the unknown road of the VQ swap) Year: 1972 Model: 510 Wagon Location: Cheaspeake, VA -Well this wagon already sits on a pair of 280ZX front struts and lowering blocks on the rear axle along with a leaf spring delete. -Along with 280ZX front brake setup and 240Z rear aluminum finned brake drums in the rear. -Custom Rear Sway Bar set-up. -The Seats are perfect, no tears or other damage, they just need a cleaning .The original vinyl door panels are in good shape. -The front windshield has a new seal installed. -Floor boards are good. -Clean body, no body work needed. (besides paint) -No cancer. -Tons of parts (ex, metal rear hatch vents, Door sills, Grille, Taillights (one that one set), Headlights (one than one set), Heater cores, wiper arms, Speedometers, metal dash, chrome window trim, A/C Controls, door handles, gas tank and tons more.) All the parts fill the whole rear cargo area with the seats down. -Clean VA title in Hand -$

sold.gif

6352389272_0e5eb96af2_z.jpg6352388866_794c83022a_z.jpg6352388506_696e80cd0a_z.jpg6352390968_df4037e1cf_z.jpg6352390264_04f03d3c35_z.jpg6351647705_0e6cb98695_z.jpg6352389930_67ce75cb69_z.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a clean car. GLWS

thank you

Dang! I just want the front half on the other side of it. Wish you were closer. lol

GLWS

Me too biggrin.gif

Do have a front grille

Yes.

Along with metal rear hatch vents, side mirrors, door frame sills, Taillights (one that one set), Headlights (one than one set), Heater cores, wiper arms, wiper motor, Speedometers (one than one set) , metal dash, chrome window triming, A/C Controls, door handles, gas tank, engine wire hardness, body wire hardness, extra rear window, extra rear glass, dash mat, gloveboxes, driveshafts, and the list goes on and on and on.

Surprised it hasn't sold! Be pretty hard to see another goon shell this clean on the right coast. Is that an entire front assembly for the goon leaning against the wall?

What size are the Libre wheels? Gotta be at least 14" with the ZX struts in, right? Might be worth posting. (Unless I missed it in the listing?)

Again, GLWS

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.