looking for uncracked 620 das pad

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you scored on that! To be honest i dont know if i even want to sell as shipping would be a pain in the ass, especially coast to coast. I originally was looking, got excited to see they just started making the fiberglass, then saw the price, cried a little and realized I would have to cut all my own holes and everything, then lucked out and found a 620 out here with a perfect dash.

If someone gave me an offer i couldnt refuse then i would live with my cracked dash, but for right now I am planning on installing. Took the whole dash out last week, now thinking it may be easier to just replace the pad and keep everything in my truck as it is and not pull the wires and crap.

yah I think you right. The coast to coast thing would suck. I have a friend who owns a stereo shop so I had him remove my whole dash instal the new pad and reinstal it with a 620 clock and oem radio it looks really good. good luck with yours. :D

the last uncracked dash pad i shipped was over a year ago and arived cracked, drastic tempeture changes can be a bitch some times. skies the limit for pricing on these pads. to give an idea to start with, i was getting anywhere from $75 to $380 for a good pad. all depends on the market though.

the last uncracked dash pad i shipped was over a year ago and arived cracked, drastic tempeture changes can be a bitch some times. skies the limit for pricing on these pads. to give an idea to start with, i was getting anywhere from $75 to $380 for a good pad. all depends on the market though.

good to know. those numbers are within the scope i would be willing to pay.

Like many, my dash has cracks... I don't know how 'correct' you're keeping you project, but the link below, that I found on ebay, might be of use. I think it would be an reasonable alternative... especially at $73.51 shipped.

DASH PAD CAP OVERLAY 72-79 DATSUN 620 PICKUP

$%28KGrHqF,%21hsE6N5o,79YBOuPT,CuPg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caTB8fR18So

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.