Woody for Sale

I've had this car for over two years, mostly trouble free with minor repairs. 80k miles, original paint, automatic with AC. I would drive it anywhere. This car had the dealer installed rustproofing and shows nearly zero rust. Crappy AM radio. I have all original documents, owners manual, Window sticker and warranty book. This has been a bullet proof car for my teen driver, it just sits now with one gone. Time to move it to someone who would give it love and drive it everyday. It has the A15 engine.

New parts

Fuel tank, old one was leaking and rusty.

Tires

AC line

The bad

Dash fuel gauge not working, due to using a generic aftermarket fuel gauge I mounted a generic one in the glove box.

Drivers seat has some tears in it.

Rear cargo carpet is not in good condition, to much sun

Small rust bubble 1/2" circle on roof

Woodgrain is showing age, with lots of cracks

Dome light not working, I think it is a simple fix

Small rust spot on the drivers rocker, below the door hinge

It could use an accelerator pump.

I've got lots more pictures if you would like to see more and close up of the two rust spots.

I'm asking $2600 to Ratsun members and would consider delivering to most near states. Things I may be interested in trading for.

Sports cars, any Z car, Early 90's MR2, motorcycles (street bikes only) KA, SR swap for the 510, RB swap for the 83 Max. Gold, and Silver. I'm willing to consider interesting trades, small cars and small SUV's with airbags are also desired.

94409362.jpg

passengero.jpg

interiorhk.jpg

rearmj.jpg

engineu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very many at all, just most of us are on Ratsun.

Also, thank you for the bump Metalmonkey. I'm very close to a deal on the woody, lots of long distance interest, just interviewing to find a good owner!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.