WTB 77 620 LF Spindle Drum Brake Style

Need drum brake style left front spindle for my 77 620 asap, need to do king pins and bushings and my spindle is tweaked. Please PM me if you have this spindle. Have cash/Paypal waiting. Also have some 620 parts for trade, late grille, dash parts, switches, etc.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM crackerjack69, hes got a few parts trucks and helped me out!!

Just got a call from crackerjack and he hooked me up with a tank!

Should've put this up a month earlier I just scrapped the whole left(driverside)for a 620 new kingpin and whl cyl

So if I ask now and don't wait a month, you have a perfect dash pad? How 'bout some pristine hubcaps and beauty rings? Oh, and I want them cheap. Thanks Kami, you rawk!

:rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

Just got a call from crackerjack and he hooked me up with a tank!

So if I ask now and don't wait a month, you have a perfect dash pad? How 'bout some pristine hubcaps and beauty rings? Oh, and I want them cheap. Thanks Kami, you rawk!

:rofl: :rofl:

Thats how it works man!!!! I had a 68 parts 510 with a lot of good parts that everyone let me sit on for 3-4 months,Then when i scrap this stuff i ain't gonna use EVERYONE seems to call "Hey you got this part?" uuuhhhhhh More like Had......There is/was a allmost perfect dash at sherwood pic n pull for 620

I have a '73 620 for parts if you still need a spindle. Truck drove fine before I took it apart so I assume the LF spindle is in good shape but haven't inspected it too closely. If you feel like making the trek up north and pulling it yourself you can have it for like 5 bucks or beer or something, but if you want me to pull/ship it i'd have to figure out what to charge you... No pics cause I'm at work but shoot me a PM if you're still in need.

Bump.. Someone's gotta have one of these already off of a truck, right?

I have a '73 620 for parts if you still need a spindle. Truck drove fine before I took it apart so I assume the LF spindle is in good shape but haven't inspected it too closely. If you feel like making the trek up north and pulling it yourself you can have it for like 5 bucks or beer or something, but if you want me to pull/ship it i'd have to figure out what to charge you... No pics cause I'm at work but shoot me a PM if you're still in need.

Dudeman, yer a bit far for me to go, but if you want to shoot me a price pulled and shipped, LMK. I could not get the lower pin out of one at the J/Y with my tools, and they didn't have a cutting torch or I'd have the damn thing..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.