WTS- All my extra parts for the 510

I am currently offering up a fairly large assortment of extra bits and pieces. I got an offer on my 2door project I couldn't refuse so this stuff is now available.

280zx struts complete with brakes -1 set left $200

280zx 5 spd trans - $350

A87 open chamber head w/cam -$150

Starter for 6 bolt -$50

Gas tank (clean w/sending unit) - $75 will include evap tank as well

NIB rear brake shoes - $50

Valve cover painted blue- $75 w/elephant cap

Valve cover polished - $75 w/elephant cap

License plate lights -actually 3 lights and overall clean - $50/all

240z front bumper -needs work but straight -$50

240/260Z rear bumper center section -clean - $125

Aftermarket 240Z aluminum front bumper conversion brackets for 260/280z -$40

Inner scuff plates for 240/260/280- brand new - $50

280zx 6 spoke wheels w/old tires (14x6) - w/center caps - $300/set

Stock 510 exhaust manifold - $50

Rear seat bottom (black no rips) - $75

Rear package tray and cardboard upright - $50

Orig rubber floor mats front and back sections -$50

Front sway bar - $50

Gas tank door (2) - $25 or $35 with working lock/key

Hood trim molding- $75

Lower grill molding- $75

Headlight surrounds- $75

shorty header - $100

NEW ignition w/2 keys - $175 or bo

2 Washer bottles- decent - $25 each

Complete new gas filler tube w/rubber - $75

1 Clean fuse box, no burns, nothing broken - $50

1969 2door door panel set - front and back, ashtray delete- super clean, no rips/holes- $350/set of 4

2 door back panels- black, clean -$125/set

1 black door panel - 2dr, clean, no rips- $75

kick panels - black, 2 sets - decent shape- $50 each set

U20 Solex cam "B" - good shape- $100

Steel front fenders - great shape no rust - $350/pr

Headliner bows - $50

Front turn signals - super clean - $75/pr

ZX swastika center caps- only 2- clean - $40/pair

Bumperettes - decent condition - $50/pair

Door handles x 4- good condition - $50/ all four

Window cranks x 5 - good condition- $40 /all five

Window washer squirters - 3 pair - $20/pr

1 outer door handle- MINT condition - $40

Switches- lot of switches and knobs - wiper, lights, hazards - $50/all

Radio face plate - clean - $10

Pillar vents- 3 sets but none are metal- $25 each set for the 2 ok sets and $35 for the clean set

Owners manual x2 - clean - $20 each

Sunvisors - 2 black and 1 white - $50/all (clean)

ZX lug nuts - set of 16 - $40

shifter hole metal cover - clean -$30

wiper arms - 2 sets (nice shape) - $40/set

UPDATED:

Tail lights - clean, no cracks in the lenses, housings are solid and socket mounts intact -$250

NOS outer door chrome window trim with rubber squeegies- still in plastic- $$$$$ offers?

All prices are fairly marked I think but if you want to buy a lot, we can negotiate the price accordingly. I am in North Oshawa which is just east of Toronto. I realize this may be inconvenient for most of the southern USA guys but it's still worth a look.

send me a PM and I will get back to you asap or email me directly at joker72z@yahoo.com

Thanks

Chris

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot's of interest and that's a good thing. I will advise there has been many requests on the pillar antenna and washer bottles so I will deal with first come, first served...if nothing happens, next in line until we get it done. A local fellow is coming by tomorrow and I will update what is spoken for at that point.

Merlin, you are on deck for a couple of pieces but I will keep you advised.

Cheers

Chris

More parts and more pics uploaded this morning. I will update this list when I get home from work tonight. Merlin, you are next on the list so we'll chat later.

U67 head is gone

Pistons/rings/valves gone

Polyurethane bushings gone

Oil pump gone

fuel pump gone

The pedal box is gone already and I am not 100% if the baby moons will fit inside the trim rings. I can go out to the garage and see if this is the case. If so, that would be pretty cool.

Yea I want to see if they do fit. if they do, what's the price on the rings?

Gideon, the Webers and manifold were specifically purchased for the L20b but I have an interested buyer who said they were buying it Saturday. I will confirm today if that is the case...if not, They are yours.

Dirtrack, I'm not sure if shipping fenders from Canada to MO ( Missouri>) would be cost effective for you. They aren't exactly small or lightweight. They are nice clean steel fenders though and I wanted $350 for the pair and you can have a cowl for $25.00. Let me know if

you are interested in them for sure and I can try and figure out a way to ship them.

Chris

List updated- bumpers sold, antenna, door sills, tool kit. gasket kit, mudflaps and hoses all sold. thanks to Merlin.

Still some great stuff like rust free steel fenders, tail lights, ZX 5 spd trans and super clean 69 door panels (4).

Chris

Gideon, the Webers and manifold were specifically purchased for the L20b but I have an interested buyer who said they were buying it Saturday. I will confirm today if that is the case...if not, They are yours.

Dirtrack, I'm not sure if shipping fenders from Canada to MO ( Missouri>) would be cost effective for you. They aren't exactly small or lightweight. They are nice clean steel fenders though and I wanted $350 for the pair and you can have a cowl for $25.00. Let me know if

you are interested in them for sure and I can try and figure out a way to ship them.

Chris

thanks, your right... shipping would kill me. I'll have to take a pass on the fenders. Thanks though

Added to the list the following parts:

Clean set of 510 tail lights - no cracks, housings are intact with all socket mounts intact - $250 or BO

NOS- outer door trim for 2 door - Hard to find outer door chrome trim with rubber squeegies. Still in the factory

plastic with black plastic covering the perfect chrome- Make a good offer $$$

Pics updated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.