needed: single point dizzy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to fit in a 1972 521 looking to go pertronix. anyone holding?

Had one for months that no one wanted~ so I tossed it last month. Why do you want Pertronics? IMHO they're an inferior product in every way. Well, that's not entirely accurate~ actually I think they suck big green rotting donkey dicks! Whew~ I feel better now... I've tried several times over the course of my career to use their products, and every time fitment was so poor I think I could've whittled something better out of wood while blindfolded, with a rusty pocket knife.

Your results may vary.

Scott

Had one for months that no one wanted~ so I tossed it last month. Why do you want Pertronics? IMHO they're an inferior product in every way. Well, that's not entirely accurate~ actually I think they suck big green rotting donkey dicks! Whew~ I feel better now... I've tried several times over the course of my career to use their products, and every time fitment was so poor I think I could've whittled something better out of wood while blindfolded, with a rusty pocket knife.

Your results may vary.

Scott

hahahaha your response rules!!!! been checking out the scene as far as going electronic is concerned, and the machbox seems hella good but a new replacement module is like 175 bucks at a parts store which is very not cheap if the thing goes tits up and being mildly retarded when it comes to wiring i am not excited about going with a remote module. it just seems to me running pertronix is the simple and cheap way, not to mention if the thing craps out i can just pull my old points out of the glove box and start truckin agian

but if somebody is holding a solid matchbox at the right price or even just the pedestal a reman is only about a buck fifty without a core at rock auto. yea a brand new dizzy with module is cheaper than the module alone. 123 bucks at rock auto if with a core

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.