510 Fuel level sender

Need a fuel sender in good working condition, shipped to 98370 or I can pick it up if your in with in an hour or so of sub base Bangor. I have a 71.

I can trade a match box dizzy with an E12-80 module. The dizzy's stator and reluctor need a cleaning.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 part numbers each for the sedan and wagon senders. Wagon numbers are totally different. Sedans are mounted on the back (trunk) side of the tank while the goons are mounted in the top so they operate differently..

A '71 'Goon non California, USA and Canada sender is 25060 A5900 about $40 at the dealer, if available.

After about '82 all Nissans were EFI except the 720 truck. Many car/wagons have a top mount sender and float but none match by exact number. What I did find was the cars and trucks to and including the 720 used the same locking plate. That's the ring you have to tap around to unscrew and remove that holds the sender in place.This would tell me that the senders, although all different, are the same size where mounting is concerned. I'm saying that a 720 truck sender would fit your tank and seal. You may have to bend the float arm up or down to get the tank to read empty. Something to consider if you can't find the correct one at the dealer.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.