WTB 521 fuel tank sender

Hey guys. I tried the one advertised on eBay but it didn't fit in my tank. I also tested it just holding the unit and moving the arm and it wouldn't register correctly for me on my gauges.

I found the one listed here about 10 items down but $88.00 is pretty steep.

Is this the only game in town? Anyone have an extra one of these laying around? :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the non evap tank, I show 25060-14800 Reason I had that handy, was I must have tweaked mine working in my tank yesterday. I will test it come day light. 521 Sending Unit

Thats the nissan.cc site. 32.50 says they might have them. Ive called about parts that they dont have, then they have gotten them off the website.

9.99 shipping.

Good luck to both of us!! :D

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

For the non evap tank, I show 25060-14800 Reason I had that handy, was I must have tweaked mine working in my tank yesterday. I will test it come day light. 521 Sending Unit

Thats the nissan.cc site. 32.50 says they might have them. Ive called about parts that they dont have, then they have gotten them off the website.

9.99 shipping.

Good luck to both of us!! :D

Jeff

Hi. Any idea what the part number is for an eval-tank? I tried adding an "A" to the part number, no luck. I also tried searching the part numbers off of the Datsun Parts website (the one with the $517 tail lights).

52107 fuel sender

52107A fuel sender with evap tank

52107C sender lock (the washer-like device)

52107C sender o-ring

Your item is still available from Nissan Parts online for about 34 bucks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.