620 King Cab... $1800 it's gotta go.

Just wondering if anyone is willing to trade any 69-73 510 for my 620. A 4 door, wagon or 2 door as I'm not picky. 620s just aren't my style. I would like a running 510 as my 620 is my daily. $1800. Now for the info: 78 Datsun 620 King Cab, L20b, 5 speed, stock tach, 280zx seats, center console withe cd player, package tray, 3 inch blocks in the rear and re- indexed front torsion bars, good tread on tires. Overall good condition. I am located near Reno,NV. Thanks again.

100_0276.jpg

100_0278.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The holes along the wheel well? It looks like fender flare holes, however, I'm not sure. The truck had them when I got it and the owner couldn't explain them. I rescued this Datsun from being used as a gen-x racer at the local dirt track. The original owner I haven't been able to track down even though he still lives in town. To my understanding I'm the third owner. However I will not confirm that as we all know people lie.

hey i have a VW Baja Bug that i would trade for ur truck. i am trying to get a truck like the one u have, i have alot of work done on the vw. New tran, new tires new roll cage. 1600 single port. able to drive on the street also. gots all lights starts right up. hope to hear back frm you. thanks

Pm sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.