Team PI Under The Lights

teampi

This is a Night car show just hours after one of Maine's most known car shows "Autumn Gold". This is the last night show in the state and maybe even New England till next year ! ALL CARS ARE WELCOME !ENTRY IS 5 DOLLARS PER CAR ( people dont matter ) there will be top 20 trophy's, judged show, BIG raffle table, 50/50. This is to help with the Thomas family's expenses. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE FAMILY. On top of top 20 there will be

Best in show

best stance

best paint

best audio set up/sound

best light show

best bike

Best PI member car{ 1st through 3rd }

SPONSORS ARE KUSTOM VISUAL KREATIONS, PSYCHOTIK ILLUSIONS AUTO CLUB. if you would like to donate money or a product of the raffle table please contact me. FOLLOWING THIS, Ryan Tetlow will be doing a bike rally the next day for the same cause ! FOR ANYMORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME 460-3938 OR NOAH MORH 664-TINT

http://www.facebook.com/events/#!/event.php?eid=128135227282211

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we are living in Maine, we have no idea what "family" you are talking about. Can you give more information?

yeah im sorry man ! its the minister of a small church in prospect harbor maine, his son has a rare disorder in which he brain catches fluid ? i dont know the whole story all i know is he travels every other day 10 hours to boston ! like ride for the little guy ! this was the mionister who married my wife and i so i felt i had to do something since i own the only club around !