after jccs get together for fun and food

erichwaslike

i invited a buddy of mine to cruise to jccs as a spectator and told him it was at the queen mary in long beach. he said if we are already there that we might as well hit up go kart world in carson which is the normal track we race and love it. so here is my offer to u guys

after jccs, when show cars can leave, we all caravan over to go kart world and race some karts. i figure a bunch of datto and other car guys on a track together cood be pretty fun. then after that we were thinking of hittin roscoes chicken and waffles in long beach which is our usual place to eat after go kerts. i think this cood be really fun if we get a group to go. ill post up a link to go kart world so u guys can all check it out

i figure its a good excuse to do this, everyone from all over will already be down in the area and have fast cars on there mind so lets take advantage of it.

so far its me and a buddy. reply to this with ur sn and if u are bringing another racer with u put +1,2,3 or however many.

1.erichwaslike +1

http://www.gokartworld.com/

also if we get enough ppl to commit to this we can rent a track for an hour with 10 karts for $400. thats only $40 a person for a nonstop hour of racing. for the big karts its 2 tickets per ride at $5 a peice so $10 for a race. u figure the race is about 10 minutes so $40 for an hour is a killer price. u can also do it half and half between the super tack and the slick track.

let me know if u guys like this and want to go or have any other suggestions

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic