any have or know where I can get rocker panels for 620

I have this 74 620 I've been in the middle of restoring. Its been sitting all this year already and I need to get ambitious and get it done. I really need rocket panels now, I thought they were all good but after poking around some, I can push a screwdriver threw them. Anyone know where I can get these? Also looking for a set of new fenders....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can get fenders for you,they are after market, but fit real well, i have used these for several years and on several differant trucks, i sell them for 65.00 each, and ship on grey hound bus line, usually cost 40-45.00 for shipping each, i also have the front lower valances for 40.00, they ship post office for 20.00, or i can ck around in the wrecking yards for you and find good used parts too, let me know..tom

i can get fenders for you,they are after market, but fit real well, i have used these for several years and on several differant trucks, i sell them for 65.00 each, and ship on grey hound bus line, usually cost 40-45.00 for shipping each, i also have the front lower valances for 40.00, they ship post office for 20.00, or i can ck around in the wrecking yards for you and find good used parts too, let me know..tom

I just got a lower valance new after market but I definitely need the fenders. I have a bunch of used ones but they will take alot of work getting them right. If I know a head of time, I can set the money aside for the fenders.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.