1969 Datsun 510 2 door KA24DE with A/C

yes Mr 69satsun510...do you know who referred your buyer of this car to you? "ME". Michael was very interested in my orange dime and he did not even know Ratsun existed. I told him that I knew what he wanted and knew what budget he had. I told him to create an account and contact you, because i knew he would buy your car...i just knew, and what do you know?...he bought your car, thanks to yours truly.

So, as you can see, I don't even know who you are but that's what Ratsun is about. If I had not told this guy about Ratsun, you would have never sold this car to him. So ..applause for Rotary510 please!!!!! biggrin.gif perhaps a Starbucks $20 card???

First, I would like to thank you for the referring the buyer to Ratsun, and Ratsun for a great website for Datsun's.

I did have several other buyers ready to buy, but took them in order of inquiry, and he was first. Datrod has known of my car for years, and knew it was well worth what I was asking as you did too. So, the car was sold it was just a matter of to who. Should I see you again at one of the shows, I will buy you lunch. Just look for the following car below all finished up.

RecentDriverside.jpg

You might have to wait until next years JCCS, but it I'm good for it.

I believe one year at the JCCS, I was parked next to you at the show.

The web has helped many of people trying to source all kinds of items, it sure has helped me buy items for restoring my old 510's.

Round of applause for Ratsun.net!!! :thumbup:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.