WTB - 68-69 Datsun Parts

Hey guys. Ran into a little problem.let's just say I need a few front end parts :( if anyone has or knows of a hood, passenger side fender, front grill assembly and headlights for a 68-69 datsun 510 four door please let me know. I would like to purchase those parts. Thought I'd try here first. Thanks so much!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Ran into a little problem.let's just say I need a few front end parts :( if anyone has or knows of a hood, passenger side fender, front grill assembly and headlights for a 68-69 datsun 510 four door please let me know. I would like to purchase those parts. Thought I'd try here first. Thanks so much!

Just want to clarify for you that the 68 and 69 grill assemblies are each are a one year only design and are both different styles from each other. I have a spare 68 grill if you're interested.

When you say headlights, are you refering to just the actual sealed beam headlights or the whole assemblies (buckets, rings, lights)?

Just want to clarify for you that the 68 and 69 grill assemblies are each are a one year only design and are both different styles from each other.

Yup 2 different grills so you need to specify which one Unless you don't care which.. I have a 69 grill if your interested :cool:

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.