For PL620 King Cab oweners only

datsunlandsocal

Ok, the second prototype looked bad when installed so I did not post pics, but................... DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!. I just installed the third version and it fits nice. Here are the pics.

kcsealsfinal001.jpg

kcsealsfinal004.jpg

kcsealsfinal003.jpg

The outer flange is slightly larger than the original seals. This is to completely cover the old paint line on your truck. If your trucks are like mine either you have original faded paint or you have a repaint that was painted to the KC seal or over it. I have 2 of each. These seals completely cover the fade/ discoloring on my test truck. Also the profile of this seal matches the profile of the rear glass seal that Datsunlandsocal is selling for KCs and standard cabs, even my factory seals don't match.

Apparently I didn't take a pic of the rear glass seal installed on the KC before I pulled it back out and it is too cold to reinstall tonight so here is a pic of my standard cab. The material is exactly the same, the KCs are just a little longer. The fit is nice and will be a good addition to your truck.

045.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello to all.....after 6 months in the making. the KC 1/4 window seals are on order. will be available for sell in 4-6 weeks. the cost will be $90 plus $11.00 shipping anywhere in the continental United States. the first run will be 30 pair. if you wish you may go to my web page datsunlandsocal.com and order them. your order will be put on backorder and wiil be the first orders i will ship when i receive the seals from the manufacture. i have pre sold 6 pairs so far from the first run. if you wish not to pre order and just want to be contacted i fully understand that too. just email me with all your contact information and then i will contact you when i receive the seals. Happy Holidays from datsunlandsocal