Z Car coilover ?

Daz

I'm doing coilovers for my 74' 260z(late) and I was told to use BZ3125 Illumina's which are 91-95 mr2 strut inserts since I sectioned my strut tubes 2". I found a pair of KYB AGX(765016) for that same year. These KYB's far surpass the GR-2's(which I never use) and are adjustable. They are cheaper then the Illumina's too but I don't know cause I haven't found anyone who has used them.

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B0006HNW4I

My theory is if the illumina's fit that car and I'm supposed to use them then the KYB's should work for me also !

What do you guys think ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if the Illuminas that fit the 91-95 MR2 fit....

than logically the KYBs that fit the 91-95 MR2 should also fit.

That was my thinking ! I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them cause the regular KYB GR-2 are no better then stock and I haven't seen a lot of people going that route, its always Illumina's or Koni. Plus I didn't want to shell out the moneys only to find out they don't fit. So I'll be ordering a pair in the next couple of days. Thanks for the input !

$202.28 shipped from importrp.com for the pair ! I found a pair for $185(before shipping) but they didn't take paypal and I didn't want to wait 3-4 business days for my money to transfer back into my accountfrom paypal.