2 620KC frames 77&79 $50 each

Like the title says I have 2 620 KC frames for sale. 1 is a drum brake 77 and the other is a disc brake 79.

I was originally going to use the 77 frame for my 521 KC project but I have decided to just splice together my 2 521 frames. on the 79 I am using the cab to fix my 78 620 KC 4x4

Both frames are straight and solid. Both include complete front suspensions, all brake lines, and steering columns with steering wheels. I am keeping both rear ends for my projects.

The $50 asking price is the approximate scrap value for these. I am willing to consider trades for smaller 620 parts or cold Bud Light.

Local pick up only frames are way too big to ship. :D

If I don't get any takers soon I will be forced to cut them up and recycle them.

I am in Lake Havasu City AZ 86404. Call with any questions

I know you guys are gonna want pics, but come on they are just frames with front suspensions.

Bob 909 519 9799

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much shipped to Queensland Australia???

lollzzz I kid :rofl:

You should just go build a big ass open wheeled roadster or go cart!

Been thinking about the Go cart idea. The 77 is currently a roller with L20 and 4 spd. It would not take much to make it drive and since this is AZ MVD will let me register it for the street.

Been thinking about the Go cart idea. The 77 is currently a roller with L20 and 4 spd. It would not take much to make it drive and since this is AZ MVD will let me register it for the street.

Aannnnndddd the planning is done! Go wire it up, fire it up, and drive it!

Damm if i had the room id get that 79 frame from you. I wonder if i can hide it from the wife..haha So close too..BHC to Havasu bout 1 hour..ahhh!

You buy the fuel and I will put it on the trailer and tow it up to you. My diesel gets 15-16 towing so we are talking about 8 gallons of fuel or used engine oil / tranny fluid.

Now that I am back in town you and Mike should come down and check out my junk. The yellow 79 is in Phoenix but everything else Datsun related is here.

Bob thats very tempting & i may take you up on that. How much time do you have until they have to go away ?

Well it looks like I am getting a stay of execution on the shop, but I need these gone before the end of the month. Possibly sooner if the bank decides to be a dick

Ok good to know..got your #. Lemme see if Mike will let me store it at 1 of his properties. If so we can set up a time to do this. Or maybe if i pay mikes gas we can come to you w/ his trailer & visit then bring it back.

Ok, still have to pull the cab and rear end from the 79 so don't come down looking for it this weekend unless you are feeling strong :D

Ok, still have to pull the cab and rear end from the 79 so don't come down looking for it this weekend unless you are feeling strong :D

Haha ok ill call 1st to touch base..even if it doesnt work out ill call so you know. I was thinking in a week or so anyways.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.