FS or WTT: 350Z Seats

I have a matching set of 2005 350Z seats.

They're the carbon cloth ones, not leather and come with sliders/rails.

I'd like to get $550 OBO or I am up for trades (+/- cash). I'm a sucker for 1968 510 grilles, rare emblems and badges, or ???, let me know what you guys have.

I'm near San Jose CA. I prefer a local sale but can ship if you're interested.

Here's the set I have installed on my 510 to give you an idea what they look like installed (you'll have to make your own brackets to mount)

dscn4622.jpg

dscn4646l.jpg

l_107d91b4947d44b6b1cf0fe605aa653d.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Damn! I got these for 200 bux from some Russian dude in Sacto! What rails did you use to mount them? I'm doin' the same seats in my Z

Well I cut off the 'feet' on the seat's sliders, then ground down the large rivets holding the feet's bases to completely remove them. This way I ended up with completely flat sliders on the 350Z seats.

Then I had a buddy of mine weld a "H" shapped bracket onto the bottom of the sliders so we could duplicate the stock 510 seat bolt pattern so I can easily swap the seats in and out of any 510. Not too hard when you start off with the 350Z seats flat slider base. Good luck!

DSCN4147.jpg

Since you're a sucker for 68 grills and parts

Let me know when you get another set of seats

Man if you would have responded...you could have had them for a deal!

Abe and Mario, looking for 68 grille emblem:blink:

Man where were you in the last meet? I wore a special jacket in your honor! You missed it comrade! <---(there's the hint!)

Man where were you in the last meet? I wore a special jacket in your honor! You missed it comrade! <---(there's the hint!)

Naw. I play basketball on thursdays this quarter, gotta drop a few lbs lol.

Maybe when I put my car back together...

Dont recomend sporting the hammer and sickle.

pic or didn't happen? don;'t be photochoping either

Dont recomend sporting the hammer and sickle.

Ha, I even wore it to work that day! I did get some intersting (joking) comments. I even wore it a while back when I got my on base badge picture taken @ VAFB!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.