comin swap? 1200 carb on my b210

is the anti run on cyliniod for a 1200 vacum? my new carb has no electrical cyliniod bu it does have a vacum diafram, but i cranks my idle when hooked up, oh manual choke as well think it was a 72 or 73. pics wihin the hour

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the anti run on cyliniod for a 1200 vacum? my new carb has no electrical cyliniod bu it does have a vacum diafram, but i cranks my idle when hooked up, oh manual choke as well think it was a 72 or 73. pics wihin the hour

i swapped a 1200 carb onto my b210. its reving real high wth that diaphram hooked to vacum. its dieseling all he time hooked up or not.

What was wrong with the original carburetor?

To fix the high revving, unplug the hose from the Throttle Opener and plug the hose. Done.

To fix the dieseling (run-on), set the idle to 600RPM. But because of how the B210 engine is designed, it might still do it-- that's why they added anti-diesel feature to the newer carburetors. You can't add it to the old carburetors.

damn i thought the throttle opener was the anti runon, my old carb had some shaft play, the anti runon cylaniod was bad , the p.o. took alot stuff off of it like the choke the valve vent. and they didnt take the care with any of it. i was tired of pumping my gas at every stop, and the spudder righ at 60 was bad becouse i can seam to drive 50 but i end up pushing up to 70 instead thanks for the info your like some kind of wizard