S13 240sx super clean parts, engine,trans,etc...

All items are for sale and best offer, not trying to make any money, just trying to clean my storage. Feel free to buy one or all the items as a whole. t I do not ship large items, pick ups only. Small parts I will ship....

My location is near Dothan, AL.

DSC02197.jpg

This is the original engine from my car (1989), approximately 130,000 miles in it. The engine has a slight rattle at start up, the infamous SOHC rattle. Other than that is never been raced or abused. Perfect compression, do not smoke. The clutch and chain kit replaced at one time. EGR deleted, Cosmo racing crank pulley, NGK spark wires, turbo 280zx oil pump. Includes 3 brand new japanese FULL oil filters, MAF, ECU, harness, etc....Perfect for a classic Datsun or Nissan project...

DSC02196.jpg

S13 manual transmission, smooth perfect shifting.

engine stand, only used once

DSC02194.jpg

OBX header, no cracks, perfect condition and very rare to find for the SOHC. Much better quality than the generic ones....will include a box of brand new wrapping.

S13 driveshaft

All the above parts for $250.00, the following ones are priced separately:

Freshly painted red S13 hood (45$)

S13 power window motor( $15.00)

S13 auto brake booster (15.00$)

CTS front strut bar (small chip on top)(15.00$)

, also the rear one but not for a 240sx (It goes in a nissan but have not been able to identify the right model).

THANKS

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you could hold the engine, tranny, and header until this weekend? I have been looking for a swap for my truck, I would come sooner but I live in atlanta...i dont mind the drive but work til friday. I have the cash and would greatly appreciate it if you could hold it....

Please let me know

Thanks

No problem, Sir....

Let's plan for this Friday after 4:30. Im working this weekend, sorry...

It will only take a few minutes to load the stuff up, but you are going to need a way to lift or roll the engine up into your trailer,truck,etc... I dont have a hoist on site.

Email at : h2odilla at gmail.com to give you my cell# and assist you further on if any questions.....

Which parts are you interested on....??

This is the perfect package for anybody completing a classic datsun resto.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.