Hitachi Carb

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super_C, I've got one that I just pulled off my 78 and it was running, but had a miss. I think it would be a good canidate for a kit. If you are interested, I'll take some pics and post them. It's auto choke. How far are you from Magnolia, Ark? I drive up there to work and could meet you with it or ship it. Shipping would probably be around $12. Dan

Dan

That sounds great. I'll check with that guy I work with and see if he going home soon. I think his dad works there to. Maybe I could get you to give it to him during the week and his son could pick it up on the weekend he's comes home. If don't mined Give me your phone number and I can give you a call when I talk to Josh. There last name is enscorce or somrthing like that.

Hey my number is 1-479-970-6649 cell if you ever need anything.

Dan

That sounds great. I'll check with that guy I work with and see if he going home soon. I think his dad works there to. Maybe I could get you to give it to him during the week and his son could pick it up on the weekend he's comes home. If don't mined Give me your phone number and I can give you a call when I talk to Josh. There last name is enscorce or somrthing like that.

Hey my number is 1-479-970-6649 cell if you ever need anything.

I sent you a private msg. with my cell # so you or Josh's dad can call and make arangements. Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.