2.5" Eibach springs- 250lbs -8" long

I bought two sets of these for a project I am building and ended up only using one set so this pair is up for sale. As the title says they are 250lbs, 2.5" ID, and 8" long Eibachs they are also brand new never used. $100 is the price, I'm located in Vancouver, WA, also willing to ship and can take payment through Paypal. Reach me on here, E-mail- Pastrana102@aol.com or text/call 360-957-5420. Thanks

IMG_2541.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good deal

Yeh, I accually got them for the same price which is why I jumped on them so quick. I ended up finding some 6' Swift Springs for a pretty good deal so I figured I'd use them instead.

we have the same taste in cars. I would have picked these up a month ago when i was putting together my struts. would have saved me a bit of money... what all have you done to your 4runner? this is mine. i took the top off a few weeks ago and dont you just love the the way your kinda of a convertible but at the same time not.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/29083-88-4runner-exo-cage-rock-crawler/page__p__432520__hl__4runner__fromsearch__1#entry432520

we have the same taste in cars. I would have picked these up a month ago when i was putting together my struts. would have saved me a bit of money... what all have you done to your 4runner? this is mine. i took the top off a few weeks ago and dont you just love the the way your kinda of a convertible but at the same time not.

http://community.rat...__1#entry432520

Yeh, you can't go wrong with the removalble top... I had a hard time choosing between building and 1st gen or a 3rd gen runner but the removalble top is just so nice. I accually took the roll bar out and it hauls my 250F perfectly. Like everything else mine still needs some work but so far it has the usual 37's, 5.29's, locked f&r, dual cases w/ 4.70 in the rear case, Bobby Longs, little bit of lift. Dig your runner, I need to get a cage going once the 510 is up and going. Here are a couple pics...

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

Yeh, for sure my 510 is getting done before I go back to the wheeler. I need to redo the shafts and a few other things.

And another note these are still available for sale. Hit me up if your interested. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.