B210 Parts Wanted

Need a radiator from a 75 year+ B210 or 210, the 74 had the small one (one year wonder A13 model) and my current high output A14 does not like it.

I need also the setup to swap out my current automatic to a standard transmission.

The usual suspects:

Transmission

Flywheel

clutch/pressure plate/throwout bering assembly

Bolt in 3 Pedal assembly

Clutch hydraulic line hard pipe with brackets, slave cylinder flex line

complete drive line.

May or may not get or need the slave/master cylinders, would rebuild if cheap, may just buy new.

I have an A13 with low miles with everything including intake/exhaust and carb for sale or trade.... also have a L20B 210 head in great shape too...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a radiator from a 75 year+ B210 or 210, the 74 had the small one (one year wonder A13 model) and my current high output A14 does not like it.

I need also the setup to swap out my current automatic to a standard transmission.

The usual suspects:

Transmission

Flywheel

clutch/pressure plate/throwout bering assembly

Bolt in 3 Pedal assembly

Clutch hydraulic line hard pipe with brackets, slave cylinder flex line

complete drive line.

May or may not get or need the slave/master cylinders, would rebuild if cheap, may just buy new.

I have an A13 with low miles with everything including intake/exhaust and carb for sale or trade.... also have a L20B 210 head in great shape too...

I've done both of the the swaps you're planning to do on a '74 (back in 2000). BTW save the automatic transmission driveline, it also fits other models (and the b210 63 series trans). The trans mount can be reused for the manual trans, I made up some steel plates (3) to adjust for the bolt hole differences, and welded a bolt to one plate for ease of assembly . You will also need a pilot bearing for your list. The clutch hard lines and slave cylinder flex are the same fittings as the brake lines so you can grab those from a parts car (cheaper new also). Buy the slave cylinder new if you can. You will need a driveline for a 1200 though, not a B210, unless you have changed out the rearend as I believe the '74 still uses the smaller 1200 axle with the smaller driveline flange (or make up an adapter plate). If you have the smaller rear axle you might want to change it anyways if you're using the A14.

Damn I wish you were closer, I wouldn't mind having an A13 again, and I have many of the driveline parts you need.

Edited by Dguy210

If you fit the B210 5-speed, it uses the same driveshaft and mount as the automatic.

If you fit a 4-speed or non-B210 5-speed, use a B110 manual driveshaft for a 1974 B210. All other years are different.

Get a radiator at the wreckers. B210 or B310 (Datsun 210) will bolt in. The B310 ones are larger.

Thats just it.... the closest B210 or 210 in a junk yard is out of state from here.... checked allready. Definitely on the 310 radiator, i got the 310 A14 transplanted with a shaved H89 head and weber setup. I m really srewed as far as parts cars here, The locals have crushed them all.

You can buy a new aluminum radiator cheaper than most used wrecker's price. See Brand new aluminum radiator, $43 USD. It is from VW.

JAS, Rockauto has this for $44, shipping looks like about ~26$ to your location at 83605 zip (you might be able to get this cheaper, my zip pulls up shipping as 12$ UPS ground, the ~26 is for 3 day business with no ground option) confused1.gif

I have a 75 B210 hb. It has all the parts you asked for above. I have not started or driven this car. It is a 4spd. Would you be interested?

I am interested! How do we do this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.